|LOCK PIN SIZE||10MM Carbide-Reinforced|
- Insert the key into the key barrel and rotate clockwise, open the top cover.
- Lock the bike handle
- That will allow the locking pin to pass through and push the key barrel down and turn anti-clockwise to lock up.
- The lock give a single beep sound. You then have 5 seconds to press the bar to activate the alarm.
- After activation, the lock will give a loud warning tone.
- If the lock position is changed or if the lock is attacked, the siren will emit 5 beeps as a warning and then emit a loud siren for 15 seconds at the same time smartphone will receive notification. If the lock is left alone it will re-set and
- To turn off the siren when in alarm mode, insert the key into the key barrel and rotate anticlockewise to unlock.
- Unlock the lock.
- Open the water proof cover.
- Replace the CR2 battery.
- Close the cover and reassemble the parts.
- Loud siren
- Please avoid close proximity to your ears. The extremely loud alarm will damage your hearing if held close to your ears
- Do not let children play with this alarm lock
- Do not use near pets