|SUITABLE FOR||MOTORCYCLE, BICYCLE|
- Insert the key into the key barrel and rotate clockwise, the key barrel will spring out.
- Slide the lock into your motorcycle’s front or rear brake disc.
- Locate a hole in the brake disc that will allow the locking pin to pass through and push the key barrel down and turn anti-clockwise to lock up.
a. Brake disc thickness less than 6mm (1/4”).
b. Brake disc has a hole whose diameter larger than 6mm (1/4”).
Note: the locking pin can pass through any hole on the brake disc (see those dark Areas on the diagram). Area for locking pin
- The lock give a single beep sound. You then have 15 seconds to press the button to activate the alarm.
- After activation, the lock will give a loud warning tone.
- If the lock position is changed or if the lock is attacked, the siren will emit 5 beeps as a warning and then emit a loud siren for 15 seconds. If the lock is left alone it will re-set and re-arm.
- To turn off the siren when in alarm mode, insert the key into the key barrel and rotate anti-clockwise to unlock.
- Unlock the lock.
- Take the battery compartment out of the lock using the key provided.
- Open the water proof cover.
- Replace the CR2 battery.
- Close the cover and reassemble the parts.
- Loud Siren
- Please avoid close proximity to your ears. The extremely loud alarm will damage your hearing if held close to your ears
- Do not let children play with this alarm lock
- Do not use near pets